How to Install the Google Drive App in Schoology
The Google Drive app will let you submit assignments directly from your Google Drive to Schoology. Please follow these directions to install Google Drive to enable this feature.
1. Log into Schoology at pasd.schoology.com
Enter your Student ID# and Google password to login.
2. On the top menu bar, click on “Resources” and then “Apps”.
3. You will be redirected to the App screen. Click on the Apps to install- select “Google Drive Resource App” and click “Install”.
4. Click “Approve”.
5. Click “Connect” to sign into your Google Drive account.
6. Enter your Google email and password.
7. Click “Allow”.
8. Your Google Drive is now integrated with Schoology. On your next assignment, you will be given the option to add directly from your Google Drive by clicking a check mark by the appropriate assignment.