How to add a Comment to the correct Standard
- Open PowerTeacher Pro
- Goto the course you wish to enter comments
- In the Navigation bar click on Grading, then Standards
- Make sure you are in the correct term by setting the term in the top-right corner
- Click on the score box associated with the first student under the correct standard (see chart above)
After clicking on the score box you will see the Score Inspector show on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the comment in the comment box at the bottom of the score Inspector (Note if you want to use the Comment Bank you need to switch to Comment View by clicking the Comment tab at the top of the Score Inspector.
- Click SAVE