Using Outlook for the Web to Schedule a Google Meet
The first time you use Google Meets you may be prompted with “Hangouts Meet wants to display a message.” Click Allow. Then, when prompted, sign into your district Google Account.
- Goto your Calendar
- Click the button to add a New Event
- Fill out the New Event Form as you would for any event. Be sure to complete the Title, Invite Attendees, Date, and Time. Attendees can be individuals or groups from the address book.
- Click on the icon … to show more and then choose Hangouts Meet >, then choose + Add a Meet. The Goole Meet information will be automatically added to the Meeting invite
- Click Save
Using Outlook on your Mac to Schedule a Google Meet
The first time you schedule a Google Meet you will be prompted to sign into your district Google Account.
- Schedule a meeting as you normally y would ink your Outlook Calendar
- Set the To, Subject, and Date and Time
- Click on the Hangouts Meet button in the toolbar, then select + Add a Meeting. The Google Meet information will be automatically added to the Meeting invite
- Click Send