Jun 08, 2020
- Launch Self-Service
- On the left hand side find the category OS Packages
- You will want to click the button Download under the package named Download macOS Catalina
- This process will take 20-30 minutes depending on your connection speed
- Return to Self-Service and navigate back to the OS Packages Category
- Click the install button under the package named Install macOS Catalina.
- Make sure to read the description. Please note that this upgrade will take 30-40 minutes. Your laptop will need to be plugged into the charger and the lid must remain open.
- After clicking install the laptop should begin restarting. If an application interrupts this restart process, manually close all open applications and restart the laptop.