Making a screen recoding on your iOS (iPhone and iPad) is really easy to do, but you need to check a few setting before you get started.
Turn on Screen Recording
- Open your Settings app
- Tap Control Center, then tap Customize Controls
- Find Screen Recording in the list More Controls and tap the + icon next to it.
Note: By default the microphone is turned off. If you wish to record sound do the following.
Turn on Screen Recording Microphone
- Open Control Center
- Tap and hold your finger (3D Touch) on the Screen Recording button until a menu appears.
- Tap the Microphone button to enable it
How to Make a Screen Recording
- Open Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap the Screen Recording button to begin the 3-2-1 countdown and start your recording
- To stop the recording, tap the red Time in the corner and then choose Stop
- Your video can be found in your Photos app