The AVG Antivirus suite has a built-in web shield that helps provide your computer while surfing the Internet. Sometimes this function can prevent a site from working if it's SSL certificate is not functioning or setup properly. If it is a site you trust you can add the site to the Web Shield Whitelist by using the directions below.
- Click on the Shield icon in the menu bar (by the clock)
- Click on Open AVG AntiVirus. The AVG Dashboard will open
- In the Menu bar, click AVG Antivirus > Preferences
- Click Exceptions, then Web Shield
- Click the Lock icon to allow you to add an exception. When asked to authenticate use the same UN and PW you use to sign into your computer
- Click on the + button. Set the Server to "*.noodletools.com" and the Service to "https" and click Add
- Try the login page again in your browser