My Case Load is a custom area of PowerTeacher that allows teachers to view important information regarding students they are responsible for, but do not directly teach via a course.
- Sign into PowerTeacher
- In the left-navigation click on My Case Load
- You will see a listing of all of the student on your Case Load in your current building. Clicking on any of their names will display the Quicklookup screen.
- If you need to work with students in another building simply switch schools by clicking on the word School in the top-right corner.
- You can switch to different screens by clicking on the dropdown box on the right-side of the screen.
- To view the same screen for a different student, just click on the students FIRST NAME. Clicking on the student’s last name will take you to the Quicklookup screen.
Note regarding Quick Lookup
—You can click on a course grade to view the individual assignment scores that make up grade.
If this video is not appearing in the box above, please click this link...