Creating a Teams Meeting from within the Teams app allows you to create a Scheduled Meeting, Live Event, or a On-Demand Meeting.
No matter which typically of meeting you wish to create you will want to click on the Calendar tab.
- Click + New Meeting
- Set the Title, Add attendees, Set the Date and Time, Location, and other information.
- Click Save
- Click Meet Now
- In the window decide if you want Video ON/OFF and if you are Muted. Then click Join Now
- On the Right-side, in the People Pane, type in the name of each person you wish to invite. It will instantly "call them" to join the meeting.
- Click the Down Arrow next to + New Meeting and choose Live Event
- Set the Title, Location, and Date and Time
- If other will be presenting with you, add them as Presenters by typing their name in the Invite Presenter box
- Click Next
- Set Permissions for the event and other options
- Click Schedule