This article is for Laptop Users only...
If you try to screen share using MS Teams and the Sharing Tray is blank, please do the following:
1. Quit Team, then reopen it.
2. Next, open System Preferences by clicking the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your screen and then choosing System Preferences.
3. Next click on Security & Privacy (silver house icon)
4. Click on the Privacy tab and the scroll down to Screen Recording. Here you want to make sure Microsoft Teams is checked.
5. You may need to restart the Team app again at this point.