What Is Schoology?
Teachers use Schoology to post their classroom materials online; provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects; and to assign and collect homework electronically. It helps students stay organized and it keeps the class connected.
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
- The classes your child is enrolled in.
- Your child’s upcoming assignments.
- School and class announcements.
Schoology makes it easy for parents to stay involved in their children’s education.
How to Create Your Schoology Account
You will need to sign into the Powerschool Parent Portal, https://powerschool.pasd.us, first to obtain your Schoology Access Code. Each student has a unique code, so if you have more than one student you will want to grab each of their codes from PowerSchool before starting this process.
To create your account for your first child please do the following:
- Visit www.schoology.com
- Hover over Sign Up and then Click the Parent button
- Enter the Access Code from PowerSchool and click Continue
- Complete the form and click Register
If you have a second child in grade 6-12, please click this link to learn how to add them to your Schoology account.