What Is Schoology?
Teachers use Schoology to post their classroom materials online; provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects; and to assign and collect homework electronically. It helps students stay organized and it keeps the class connected.
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
- The classes your child is enrolled in.
- Your child’s upcoming assignments.
- School and class announcements.
Schoology makes it easy for parents to stay involved in their children’s education.
How to Create Your Schoology Account
You will need to sign into the PowerSchool Parent Portal, https://powerschool.pasd.us, first to obtain your Schoology Access Code. Each student has a unique code, so if you have more than one student you will want to grab each of their codes from PowerSchool before starting this process.
Go to the Schoology website and click “Parent"
3. Enter the Access code provided in PowerSchool and then click “Continue”.
4. Follow the prompts to create an account:
4. Once you log in, click on your child’s name to view their course information, materials, etc.
5. You can add additional children to your account by clicking the “Add Child” icon.
Learn more about Schoology Parent Accounts in the Parent Guide.
If you have a second child in grade 6-12, please click this link to learn how to add them to your Schoology account.